Thursday, May 27, 2010

There will be day ones...

I have no idea why I'm doing this. Well, I have some idea. I'm doing it because you told me to. The "you" being all of you who said I should. The "you" who are kind enough to let me believe that I can write, and write well. So I'm starting a blog. And you have yourselves to thank or blame. I'll use it to record my infinite wisdom so that you might go forth and change the world. Or, I'll use it to complain about my kids, my husband, my job, and thus remind myself that when I really think about it, I have NOTHING to complain about. I'll remind myself as often as I can that there simply will be days, "those days"...and that what gets me through, what gets us all through, is a wicked sense of humor and some fabulous friends. Happy reading. Happy laughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment